A kitchen that caters to your health
A great meal provides your fraternity or sorority with the energy needed for a day of classes and studying. It also provides the energy needed to enjoy breaks and leisure time with friends on campus. At Campus Cooks, we provide you with a kitchen that caters to your health, thanks to our ability to provide the best sorority and fraternity kitchen management.
How are we able to do it?
- Locally sourced chefs with backgrounds in catering, country clubs and 5 star restaurants
- Over 65 hours of training for a new hire before they start service in your fraternity or sorority house. Training includes menu development, safety & sanitation, handling of allergies and dietary restrictions
- Inventive, artistic food presentations for special events, holidays, alumni dinners, homecoming, parents’ weekend, etc. —check out our Social Media Channels
What is healthy?
- Serving foods that are closer to their natural state
- Providing a salad bar with 15 to 20 options of fruits, vegetables and protein
- Utilizing lean proteins such as turkey, ground beef, chicken and fish
- Reducing the use of butter and oils. Using corn starch slurry, instead of a roux
- Flavoring sauces with fresh herbs and spices—shallots, ginger—instead of salt
- Cutting back on the amount of heavy cream and using more milk
- Turning off the deep fryer
- Substituting chips & fries for salads, quinoa, fruit & root vegetable chips
our promise to you
- Food will be plentiful, visually appealing, flavorful and always served on time
- Professional kitchen staff dressed in appropriate chef attire who will be responsive to questions or concerns from house members and administrators
- Chef will follow proper sanitation standards and kitchen will always be clean & organized