Hire Campus Cooks, Get Peace of Mind
Safety Always Comes First
- Campus Cooks’ chefs are ServSafe® certified and prepared to uphold the culture of food safety.
- Our chefs keep a Time/Temperature Log to ensure that food is served at a safe temperature.
- Each member with a dietary or food allergy need is required to fill out our Dietary Profile and meet with our staff before special meals are prepared.
It Could Have Been Prevented
- Service and Utility Interruptions
- Severe Weather Emergencies
- Work Place Injuries
- Biological Hazards
- Criminal Activities on Campus
- Contact Lists: Emergency, Local Emergency, and Local Equipment Services
another success story: allergies
This Midwest chapter is experiencing challenges presented by a large population of undergrads who have food allergies and special dietary requirements.
Campus Cooks has established policies, practices and support training programs in place to ensure that all members with allergies and dietary needs are accommodated. The chef is fully prepared to order appropriate products and create meals to ensure food safety.
Members with special dietary needs are able to dine with the chapter and not feel like outcasts, maintaining a healthy Brotherhood/Sisterhood culture. Parents feel confident and relieved that their child is well taken care of by the chapter and the food service.